- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Grease and flour the mini bundt tin.
- Sieve the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt into a bowl and mix together.
- Beat the butter and sugar until light and fluffy by hand or in a cake mixer. Add the eggs, mixing well, then the lemon juice.
- Add the blueberries and the flour mixture into the batter and mix well. Fold in the sour cream and heaped tablespoons of yogurt, adding yogurt until the consistency is right.
- Spoon the batter into the mini bundt tin.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until cooked. You can test this by inserting a skewer, if it comes out clean the cakes are cooked. Flip out onto a wire rack to cool completely.
- Melt the white chocolate drops in the microwave. Stir in cream.
- Glaze the mini bunts in white choc mixture and top with freeze-dried raspberries.
Send Us Your Recipe