- For The Roast Veggies: Preheat oven to 200C. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Toss the chopped veggies in oil, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Lay on baking tray and bake for 30-40 minutes, turning half way, until golden and cooked.
- For The Quiche: Turn oven down to 180C.
- Grease and line your pie or quiche dish.
- Spread the roast veggies out in the pie dish. Top with grated tasty cheese and pat down.
- Beat the eggs in a large bowl. Add milk, flour, parsley, salt and pepper. Mix to combine.
- Pour egg mixture over the veggies, sprinkle with parmesan, and bake for 50-55 minutes, until the egg mixture is set and quiche is golden. Let cool slightly before serving.
Send Us Your Recipe