- Preheat oven to 170 C.
- Heat half the oil in a large (23-26cm) ovenproof pan and cook the onion until soft.
- Peel potatoes and either slice very thinly or, chop roughly and put in a food processor and pulse until chopped into pea-sized pieces (I use the latter method). Don’t overdo it or they will turn to mush.
- Whisk the eggs with rosemary, salt, and pepper in a large bowl. Add sliced/chopped potatoes and toss well to coat. Add in softened onions and stir to combine.
- Add the remaining oil to the pan then pour in the egg/vegetable mixture. Stir grated parmesan into eggs and potatoes. Reduce the heat to low and cook slowly until the edges are cooked – about 10 minutes.
- Before popping in the oven to finish cooking, sprinkle over capsicum and cubed parmesan. Bake in the oven until golden brown and set in the middle – about 20-25 minutes
- Rest for 10 minutes before cutting into wedges or squares and serve either hot or at room temperature with pesto, basil leaves, and your favourite chutney.