Terms & conditions
Terms and conditions
1. By entering into this competition, you confirm that you accept these terms and conditions, and any updated terms and conditions.
2. These terms and conditions may be updated from time to time and the updated terms and conditions will be posted at www.woodlandeggs.co.nz.
3. The Promoter of this competition is Zeagold Foods, Level 4, 258 Stuart Street, Dunedin (“Promoter”).
4. The competition commences at 8.30 a.m. on 9th November 2020 and runs until 5.30 p.m. on 21st December 2020 (“Promotion Period”).
5. The Promoter reserves the right to suspend or terminate the competition, or extend the Promotion Period, at any time.
6. The winner of the competition will receive the following prize:
1 x KitchenAid Mixer valued at RSP$999.
7. The prize is not transferable, exchangeable, or negotiable, and cannot be redeemed for cash.
How to enter and eligibility
8. You will receive one entry in the competition each time you purchase any special edition Christmas Woodland size 6 or size 7 10 pack during the Promotion Period.
9. To enter, visit www.woodlandeggs.co.nz, enter your details and upload proof of purchase.
10. You will only receive one entry into the competition even if you purchase multiple participating products in one transaction.
11. Zeagold Foods staff members are not eligible to enter the competition.
How winners will be selected
12. The prize winner will be drawn by Zeagold Foods on 15th January 2021 after the end of the Promotion Period by random selection from all entries.
If prize becomes unavailable
13. Subject to any applicable law that cannot be excluded, the Promoter is not responsible or liable for any loss suffered by any entrant in the event that a prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond its control. In this event, the Promoter may substitute a prize of its choice.
14. The prize winner will be notified by Zeagold Foods on or after 15th January 2021 using the contact details supplied when entering the competition.
15. In the event that the winner cannot be contacted within 10 working days after the winner is drawn on 15th January or if Zeagold Foods determines that a winner is not eligible to win the prize, then the winner forfeits the prize and Zeagold Foods will select a different entrant as the winner.
Delivery of the prize
16. The prize will be delivered (at the Promoter’s cost) to an address supplied by the winner.
Publicity and promotional material
17. By entering this competition, you agree to make yourself available for publicity photographs if you win, for no additional compensation, and you agree to Zeagold Foods using your name, photograph and hometown for publicity and promotional purposes.
Verifying compliance with these terms
18. Zeagold Foods reserves the right to verify the identity of any entrant (including an entrant's name, age, city/town of residence), to verify the validity of entries, and to disqualify any entry or refuse to award a prize where false or misleading details have been given by an entrant, or an entrant has behaved in a fraudulent or dishonest manner or otherwise than in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
Exclusion of liability
19. Subject to any applicable laws which cannot be excluded, the Promoter and its employees and agents will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury of any nature incurred or suffered by any person (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss or loss arising from negligence) arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with this competition or with winning, redeeming or benefiting from the prize.
20. In the event of a dispute concerning any aspect of the competition including eligibility to enter, the decision of Zeagold Foods will be final. No correspondence concerning any decision made by Zeagold Foods will be entered.
21. All entries remain the property of Zeagold Foods. All personal information will be collected and stored by Zeagold Foods in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993 and the Privacy Act 2020. We may collect and use your name, residential address, phone number, email address, date of birth for the purpose of carrying out the competition. If you win a prize in the competition, we may use your name and photo for promotional and publicity purposes. You have the right to request access to your personal information and to request correction of any errors in it.
22. If you have any questions regarding this competition, please contact Zeagold Foods at: enquires@Zeagold.co.nz.