Mini frittatas filled with fresh parsley, butternut squash, kale and feta, topped with some fiery chilli flakes and sesame seeds. The most delicious and super simple brekkie option for the whole family!
- Preheat oven to 200C and line and grease a 12 hole muffin tray with olive oil and baking paper or muffin cases.
- Whisk together all ingredients for the egg mixture.
- Fill the muffin cases with the kale, butternut squash and Feta. Pour the egg mixture.
- Top with sesame seeds and chilli flakes.
- Bake at 200Cfor 15 minutes
- Serve hot with your favourite relish or pickle.