This 10 minute dark chocolate brownie may just be the easiest and fastest chocolate brownie ever! Great for when you NEED a chocolate fix but you’re low on time.
- Melt butter in the microwave or over a low heat.
- Add sugar and eggs and mix.
- Add the other ingredients and lightly mix.
- Line a microwave proof dish with baking paper.
- Cook in the microwave high for 5 minutes.
- Cool, cut and devour!
Extra cocoa powder
Extra dark chocolate, melted
We used a deep teal coloured Le Creuset Stoneware Heritage Deep Rectangular Dish (26cm) to bake in the brownie in.