For the Beef Schnitzel
- Whisk eggs with milk in a bowl. Pound each schnitzel until thin. Dust in flour, then dip in the egg mixture and coat with the coat ‘n’ cook. Repeat with the remaining beef. Cover and refrigerate for 20 minutes to help the egg set.
- Pour 1 cm of oil in a large frying pan over a high heat. When the oil is hot, add the schnitzels a few at a time and cook until golden brown. Turn and cook the other side.
- Serve the schnitzels with the sauce and potatoes and salad of your choice.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- On a lined baking tray, place tomatoes, capsicums and garlic bulb.
- Drizzle with extra virgin avocado oil and season with salt & pepper. Scatter oregano leaves and bake for 30 minutes until soft. Let cool. Take out garlic from its skin. Blend together until smooth then season to taste.
Roasted tomato & capsicum sauce is versatile. It goes well with any other meat & fish dishes. Add a little cayenne pepper for a kick if desired.