- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Line 2 baking trays with baking paper.
- Add fudgy hazelnut & cocoa spread, eggs, sugar and oil to a bowl and beat until light and smooth.
- Add coconut flour, baking soda and salt. Stir well then fold in chocolate chips.
- With wet hands or a wet spoon roll tablespoon amounts into balls and place spaced on the prepared baking trays. Lightly press the cookies with a fork.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, until lightly browned (the cookies will harden as they cool).
- Leave to cool for a few minutes, sprinkle with salt (optional), then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
Send Us Your Recipe