Chocolate and banana is a classic combination and the whole family will love these. Try this recipe on the weekend and keep some for your lunchbox.
- Heat oven to 190°C (170°C fan bake).
- Grease a 12-hole standard muffin pan or line with paper cases.
- In a bowl, place sugar, mashed bananas, egg, melted butter, and milk and stir to combine.
- Add in chocolate bits. Sift flour, baking soda and baking powder onto banana mixture and stir until just combined.
- Spoon mixture into prepared pan and bake for 20 to 25 minutes.