Woodland Privacy Notice Policy Highlights
This Policy Statement applies to the Woodland website only. This website is managed by
Woodland New Zealand.
2. PERSONAL INFORMATION
Woodland collects personal information that you choose to give us. We do not collect identifiable
information about you if you only browse this website.
- We are committed to bringing you useful, relevant information and content to you on this
- We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
- Woodland will not collect any information about individuals except where it is specifically
- and knowingly provided by you. Examples of information that we will collect from you are
- your name, address and email address(es).
- The information collected by us will be used to send you the information that you have
- requested from us and to help us to develop the site to be useful to your needs.
- We do not sell or share any personal information about individual browsers or readers.
- Any details you supply to us will remain completely confidential and will never be sold or
- distributed to non-related parties.
- Our service may place cookies on your computer but these are only accessible by us and our
- developers and do not record any personal information about you as an individual
4. IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
- In addition to Woodland’s Data Policy, any personal information supplied to us by you is also
- protected in New Zealand by law under the Privacy Act 1993.
- This Act provides you with extra confidence knowing that the data we hold about you must
- always be used lawfully and honestly.
- It should be accurate, relevant and not deemed to be excessive in relation to the purpose of
- the communications that you have agreed to receive from us.
- The information should be kept up to date and not retained for longer than is necessary.
- You have the right, and may access information kept by us about you.
- You have the right to correct it, delete it or unsubscribe at any time.
- We may contact you periodically to ensure the information is correct.
6. HOW TO CONTACT US:
Contact us here about any privacy concerns you may have, or alternately by;
- Email: click here